I'm From Texas and i don't keep calm T-Shirt, hoodie, sweater shirt
David is there because of not just the consulting job, but his family. Namely his mother, recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Some readers might be sensitive to this. And, he’s also hoping to boost income for the hotel and lower their costs. He’s also there to help Paula in her new role as GM.
Most of this read like it was a “day-to-day” and “personal” look at the characters. There was nothing really dramatic or exciting. Most of the “tension” was kept to a minimum.
As the characters get to know each other, and became more intertwined, I was wondering when the “plot” was going to drop – the “sale” part as mentioned on the book.
That doesn’t even come into play until about 78% in the novel, so almost towards the end, and it is a brief moment. This is the result of a “problem” that Paula’s aunt has and nothing to do with Paula’s grandfather at all.
I was thinking that plot point might be a bigger part since it was mentioned. And, as a result, I was hoping for a bit more exciting read. I do think that expanding this to match the back part would’ve added a bit more to the plot and given it some substance.
Click here to buy: I'm From Texas and i don't keep calm T-Shirt




View More Product: Luxashirt
All I Need Is Coffee And My Camera T-Shirt, Coffee And Camera shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-i-need-is-coffee-and-my-camera-t-shirt-coffee-and-camera-shirt/
All I Need Is Coffee And My Camera T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-i-need-is-coffee-and-my-camera-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
all i need is Photographer Coffee & Camera Vintage shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-i-need-is-photographer-coffee-camera-vintage-shirt/
Artist Painting Drawing Art Crafts Watercolor shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-artist-painting-drawing-art-crafts-watercolor-shirt/
Assuming Im Just An Old Corgi Lady was your first mistake shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-assuming-im-just-an-old-corgi-lady-was-your-first-mistake-shirt/
Clipart Cutting Files Cricut, Silhouette, Glowforge, Avocado Clipart Funny T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-clipart-cutting-files-cricut-silhouette-glowforge-avocado-clipart-funny-t-shirt/
Dicks Sporting Goods T-shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dicks-sporting-goods-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Don't Blame me I voted for Trump shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Don't Blame Me I Voted Trump T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-trump-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Driving My Husband Crazy One Chicken At A Time, Chicken Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-driving-my-husband-crazy-one-chicken-at-a-time-chicken-shirt/
End Medical Tyranny Vax Syringe Tyranny Biden Tyrant Dictator T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-end-medical-tyranny-vax-syringe-tyranny-biden-tyrant-dictator-t-shirt/
Future Is Female T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-future-is-female-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
His own Worst Enemy, FJB Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-his-own-worst-enemy-fjb-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
I Have The Perfect Body In My Freezer T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-have-the-perfect-body-in-my-freezer-t-shirt/
I Wish I Could Blame The Holidays But I Was Fat In August T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-wish-i-could-blame-the-holidays-but-i-was-fat-in-august-t-shirt/
Never underestimate the power of a woman with a book , Notorious rbg , Ruth Bader Ginsburg - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-never-underestimate-the-power-of-a-woman-with-a-book-notorious-rbg-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
Personalized Title Word-Art T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-personalized-title-word-art-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Quarantine Sebastian Stan Shirt, Funny Sebastian Stan Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-quarantine-sebastian-stan-shirt-funny-sebastian-stan-shirt/
Save The Turtles Shirt, Sea Turtle shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-save-the-turtles-shirt-sea-turtle-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Wise Men Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-wise-men-say-forgiveness-is-divine-but-never-pay-full-price-t-shirt/
All Men Are Created Equal But The Finest Become A Personal Trainer T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-men-are-created-equal-but-the-finest-become-a-personal-trainer-t-shirt/
Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be An Alligator Crocodile T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-always-be-yourself-unless-you-can-be-an-alligator-crocodile-t-shirt/
American Flag Mountain Bike Downhill T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-american-flag-mountain-bike-downhill-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Best Husky Mom Ever Vintage American Flag shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-best-husky-mom-ever-vintage-american-flag-shirt/
Boston Baseball Still Good believe in boston Tshirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-boston-baseball-still-good-believe-in-boston-tshirt/
Campfire German Wirehaired Pointer Dog This Is My Camping T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-campfire-german-wirehaired-pointer-dog-this-is-my-camping-t-shirt/
Chet Roberts American Made Unvaxxed Pureblood Fjb Halloween Shirts - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-chet-roberts-american-made-unvaxxed-pureblood-fjb-halloween-shirts/
Chillin With My Snowmies Ugly Christmas Classic - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-chillin-with-my-snowmies-ugly-christmas-classic/
Crocodile Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be An Alligator T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-crocodile-always-be-yourself-unless-you-can-be-an-alligator-t-shirt/
Don’t Blame Me I Voted For Trump Vintage Retro Fireworks T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-vintage-retro-fireworks-t-shirt/
Don't blame me because joe biden sucks I voted for trump T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-because-joe-biden-sucks-i-voted-for-trump-t-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump Pro Republican shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-pro-republican-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump Vintage Flag shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-vintage-flag-shirt/
Dragonfly Inn Sweatshirt, Gilmore Girls TV Show - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dragonfly-inn-sweatshirt-gilmore-girls-tv-show/
Druncle like a Normal Uncle T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-druncle-like-a-normal-uncle-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
FJB, Hey Biden Fuck You American Flag Hand Giving Finger T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-fjb-hey-biden-fuck-you-american-flag-hand-giving-finger-t-shirt/
Funny Birdwatching Evolution, Birdwatcher with binoculars T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-funny-birdwatching-evolution-birdwatcher-with-binoculars-t-shirt/
Funny Farting Chicken Lover I Dont Fart I Whisper T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-funny-farting-chicken-lover-i-dont-fart-i-whisper-t-shirt/
Goat if you mess with my goats i will break shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-goat-if-you-mess-with-my-goats-i-will-break-shirt/
Hanging with my Gnomies, Funny Christmas T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-hanging-with-my-gnomies-funny-christmas-t-shirt/
Hanging with my Gnomies, Funny Cute Rainbow Friends T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-hanging-with-my-gnomies-funny-cute-rainbow-friends-t-shirt/
Here Hold My Morals I Have Some Sketchy Shit To Take Care Of T-shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-here-hold-my-morals-i-have-some-sketchy-shit-to-take-care-of-t-shirt/
Hockey Dad Like a Regular Dad But Cooler T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-hockey-dad-like-a-regular-dad-but-cooler-t-shirt/
I Am the Birthday Girl shirt, Birthday Girl shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-am-the-birthday-girl-shirt-birthday-girl-shirt/
I Have The Perfect Body At Home In My Freezer t-shirt T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-have-the-perfect-body-at-home-in-my-freezer-t-shirt-t-shirt/
I Just Want To Work In My Garden Hang Out With T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-just-want-to-work-in-my-garden-hang-out-with-t-shirt/
I Love My Ladies Farmer Funny Chicken T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-love-my-ladies-farmer-funny-chicken-t-shirt/
I May Be Crazy But Crazy Is Far Better Than Stupid, Funny Gift Ideas For Her T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-may-be-crazy-but-crazy-is-far-better-than-stupid-funny-gift-ideas-for-her-t-shirt/
I May Be Crazy But Crazy Is Far Better Than Stupid, Funny T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-may-be-crazy-but-crazy-is-far-better-than-stupid-funny-t-shirt/
I Told Myself That I Should Stop Drinking But I'm Not About to Listen to A Drunk T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-told-myself-that-i-should-stop-drinking-but-im-not-about-to-listen-to-a-drunk-t-shirt/
i voted for trump, Your Mask Is As Useless As Joe shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-voted-for-trump-your-mask-is-as-useless-as-joe-shirt/
I’m Not As Think As You Drunk I’m Bright T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-not-as-think-as-you-drunk-im-bright-t-shirt/
I'm From Texas and i don't keep calm T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-from-texas-and-i-dont-keep-calm-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
I'm Not Drunk Today Was Leg Day T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-not-drunk-today-was-leg-day-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
I'm not grazy just think differently T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-not-crazy-just-think-differently-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
It's A Heavy Metal Thing Heavy Rock T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-its-a-heavy-metal-thing-heavy-rock-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Just Remember When I Say Have A Nice Day The Bitch Is Silent T-shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-just-remember-when-i-say-have-a-nice-day-the-bitch-is-silent-t-shirt/
Let It Snow Merry Xmas Farm Animals Tractor T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-let-it-snow-merry-xmas-farm-animals-tractor-t-shirt/
Mess With My Goats And You Will Meet The Crazy Goat Lady T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-mess-with-my-goats-and-you-will-meet-the-crazy-goat-lady-t-shirt/
My Teacher Was Wrong Trucker Shirt, Funny Truck Driver Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-my-teacher-was-wrong-trucker-shirt-funny-truck-driver-shirt/
Never too old for free candy T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-never-too-old-for-free-candy-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Ninja Turtles Wise Men Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price For Late Pizza Vintage T-shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ninja-turtles-wise-men-say-forgiveness-is-divine-but-never-pay-full-price-for-late-pizza-vintage-t-shirt/
Retro Vintage Biden Must Go American Flag Anti T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-retro-vintage-biden-must-go-american-flag-anti-t-shirt/
Rooster Chiken For Loves Chicken T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rooster-chiken-for-loves-chicken-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Santa Hat Xmas Black Chihuahua Ugly Christmas T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-santa-hat-xmas-black-chihuahua-ugly-christmas-t-shirt/
Santa's Favorite Oncology Nurse Christmas Oncol T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-santas-favorite-oncology-nurse-christmas-oncol-t-shirt/
Save The Turtles shirt, Grunge Distressed shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-save-the-turtles-shirt-grunge-distressed-shirt/
Skip A Straw Save A Turtle eco gift for climate change T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-skip-a-straw-save-a-turtle-eco-gift-for-climate-change-t-shirt/
skip a straw save a turtle shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-skip-a-straw-save-a-turtle-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
Trump I'd Love A Mean Tweet And 1 79 Gas Right Now Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-trump-id-love-a-mean-tweet-and-1-79-gas-right-now-shirt/
Untapped Lands Trust sues Magic Geek Great Cool T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-untapped-lands-trust-sues-magic-geek-great-cool-t-shirt/
Viking Christmas Ugly Sweater FaLaLaLa Valhalla T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-viking-christmas-ugly-sweater-falalala-valhalla-t-shirt/
Work In My Garden, Hang With Chickens Funny Gardening T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-work-in-my-garden-hang-with-chickens-funny-gardening-t-shirt/
You're Never Too Old To Beg For Free Candy shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-youre-never-too-old-to-beg-for-free-candy-shirt/
0 Comments