The Hotel takes you to Nantucket, where a large family runs a hotel they've owned for years. There is a management shake-up and a consultant is brought in. We follow the story as several of the grandchildren find love.
This book was not bad- it just wasn't great. It is fairly short and yet the author tried to do way too much. The book switches POVs often and the story follows about 8-10 different people. That is a lot to squeeze into one book. That left a lot of the characters and their relationships under developed.
Also, pet peeve, it is incredibly unrealistic to think that 4 siblings/cousins all find love within the same summer.
Honestly, this could (perhaps should) have been stretched into a series. Instead it was way too much at the same time (and none of it was particularly exciting- all pretty anti-climatic).
Buy now: Little Bit Of Hallmark Christmas Tshirt




More product:
All I Need Is Coffee And My Camera T-Shirt, Coffee And Camera shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-all-i-need-is-coffee-and-my-camera-t-shirt-coffee-and-camera-shirt/
All I Need Is Coffee And My Camera T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-all-i-need-is-coffee-and-my-camera-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
all i need is Photographer Coffee & Camera Vintage shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-all-i-need-is-photographer-coffee-camera-vintage-shirt/
Artist Painting Drawing Art Crafts Watercolor shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-artist-painting-drawing-art-crafts-watercolor-shirt/
Assuming Im Just An Old Corgi Lady was your first mistake shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-assuming-im-just-an-old-corgi-lady-was-your-first-mistake-shirt/
Clipart Cutting Files Cricut, Silhouette, Glowforge, Avocado Clipart Funny T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-clipart-cutting-files-cricut-silhouette-glowforge-avocado-clipart-funny-t-shirt/
Dicks Sporting Goods T-shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dicks-sporting-goods-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Don't Blame me I voted for Trump shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-shirt-trending-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted Trump T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-trump-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Driving My Husband Crazy One Chicken At A Time, Chicken Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-driving-my-husband-crazy-one-chicken-at-a-time-chicken-shirt/
End Medical Tyranny Vax Syringe Tyranny Biden Tyrant Dictator T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-end-medical-tyranny-vax-syringe-tyranny-biden-tyrant-dictator-t-shirt/
Future Is Female T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-future-is-female-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
His own Worst Enemy, FJB Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-his-own-worst-enemy-fjb-shirt-trending-shirt/
I Have The Perfect Body In My Freezer T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-have-the-perfect-body-in-my-freezer-t-shirt/
I Wish I Could Blame The Holidays But I Was Fat In August T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-wish-i-could-blame-the-holidays-but-i-was-fat-in-august-t-shirt/
Never underestimate the power of a woman with a book , Notorious rbg , Ruth Bader Ginsburg - https://olashirt.com/product/new-never-underestimate-the-power-of-a-woman-with-a-book-shirt/
Personalized Title Word-Art T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-personalized-title-word-art-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Quarantine Sebastian Stan Shirt, Funny Sebastian Stan Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-quarantine-sebastian-stan-shirt-funny-sebastian-stan-shirt/
Save The Turtles Shirt, Sea Turtle shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-save-the-turtles-shirt-sea-turtle-shirt-trending-shirt/
Wise Men Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-wise-men-say-forgiveness-is-divine-but-never-pay-full-price-t-shirt/
All Men Are Created Equal But The Finest Become A Personal Trainer T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-all-men-are-created-equal-but-the-finest-become-a-personal-trainer-t-shirt/
Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be An Alligator Crocodile T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-always-be-yourself-unless-you-can-be-an-alligator-crocodile-t-shirt/
American Flag Mountain Bike Downhill T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-american-flag-mountain-bike-downhill-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Best Husky Mom Ever Vintage American Flag shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/best-husky-mom-ever-vintage-american-flag-shirt/
Boston Baseball Still Good believe in boston Tshirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-boston-baseball-still-good-believe-in-boston-tshirt/
Campfire German Wirehaired Pointer Dog This Is My Camping T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-campfire-german-wirehaired-pointer-dog-this-is-my-camping-t-shirt/
Chet Roberts American Made Unvaxxed Pureblood Fjb Halloween Shirts - https://olashirt.com/product/new-chet-roberts-american-made-unvaxxed-pureblood-fjb-halloween-shirts/
Chillin With My Snowmies Ugly Christmas Classic - https://olashirt.com/product/new-chillin-with-my-snowmies-ugly-christmas-classic/
Crocodile Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be An Alligator T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-crocodile-always-be-yourself-unless-you-can-be-an-alligator-t-shirt/
Don’t Blame Me I Voted For Trump Vintage Retro Fireworks T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-vintage-retro-fireworks-t-shirt/
Don't blame me because joe biden sucks I voted for trump T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-because-joe-biden-sucks-i-voted-for-trump-t-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump Pro Republican shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-pro-republican-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Trump Vintage Flag shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-trump-vintage-flag-shirt/
Dragonfly Inn Sweatshirt, Gilmore Girls TV Show - https://olashirt.com/product/new-dragonfly-inn-sweatshirt-gilmore-girls-tv-show/
Druncle like a Normal Uncle T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-druncle-like-a-normal-uncle-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
FJB, Hey Biden Fuck You American Flag Hand Giving Finger T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-fjb-hey-biden-fuck-you-american-flag-hand-giving-finger-t-shirt/
Funny Birdwatching Evolution, Birdwatcher with binoculars T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-funny-birdwatching-evolution-birdwatcher-with-binoculars-t-shirt/
Funny Farting Chicken Lover I Dont Fart I Whisper T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-funny-farting-chicken-lover-i-dont-fart-i-whisper-t-shirt/
Goat if you mess with my goats i will break shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-goat-if-you-mess-with-my-goats-i-will-break-shirt/
Hanging with my Gnomies, Funny Christmas T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-hanging-with-my-gnomies-funny-christmas-t-shirt/
Hanging with my Gnomies, Funny Cute Rainbow Friends T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-hanging-with-my-gnomies-funny-cute-rainbow-friends-t-shirt/
Here Hold My Morals I Have Some Sketchy Shit To Take Care Of T-shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-here-hold-my-morals-i-have-some-sketchy-shit-to-take-care-of-t-shirt/
Hockey Dad Like a Regular Dad But Cooler T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-hockey-dad-like-a-regular-dad-but-cooler-t-shirt/
I Am the Birthday Girl shirt, Birthday Girl shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-am-the-birthday-girl-shirt-birthday-girl-shirt/
I Have The Perfect Body At Home In My Freezer t-shirt T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-have-the-perfect-body-at-home-in-my-freezer-t-shirt/
I Just Want To Work In My Garden Hang Out With T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-just-want-to-work-in-my-garden-hang-out-with-t-shirt/
I Love My Ladies Farmer Funny Chicken T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-love-my-ladies-farmer-funny-chicken-t-shirt/
I May Be Crazy But Crazy Is Far Better Than Stupid, Funny Gift Ideas For Her T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-may-be-crazy-but-crazy-is-far-better-than-stupid-funny-gift-ideas-for-her-t-shirt/
I May Be Crazy But Crazy Is Far Better Than Stupid, Funny T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-may-be-crazy-but-crazy-is-far-better-than-stupid-funny-t-shirt/
I Told Myself That I Should Stop Drinking But I'm Not About to Listen to A Drunk T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-told-myself-that-i-should-stop-drinking-but-im-not-about-to-listen-to-a-drunk-t-shirt/
i voted for trump, Your Mask Is As Useless As Joe shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-i-voted-for-trump-your-mask-is-as-useless-as-joe-shirt/
I’m Not As Think As You Drunk I’m Bright T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-im-not-as-think-as-you-drunk-im-bright-t-shirt/
I'm From Texas and i don't keep calm T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-im-from-texas-and-i-dont-keep-calm-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
I'm Not Drunk Today Was Leg Day T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-im-not-drunk-today-was-leg-day-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
I'm not grazy just think differently T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-im-not-grazy-just-think-differently-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
It's A Heavy Metal Thing Heavy Rock T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-its-a-heavy-metal-thing-heavy-rock-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Just Remember When I Say Have A Nice Day The Bitch Is Silent T-shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-just-remember-when-i-say-have-a-nice-day-the-bitch-is-silent-t-shirt/
Let It Snow Merry Xmas Farm Animals Tractor T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-let-it-snow-merry-xmas-farm-animals-tractor-t-shirt/
Mess With My Goats And You Will Meet The Crazy Goat Lady T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-mess-with-my-goats-and-you-will-meet-the-crazy-goat-lady-t-shirt/
My Teacher Was Wrong Trucker Shirt, Funny Truck Driver Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-my-teacher-was-wrong-trucker-shirt-funny-truck-driver-shirt/
Never too old for free candy T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-never-too-old-for-free-candy-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Ninja Turtles Wise Men Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price For Late Pizza Vintage T-shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-ninja-turtles-wise-men-say-forgiveness-is-divine-but-never-pay-full-price-for-late-pizza-vintage-t-shirt/
Retro Vintage Biden Must Go American Flag Anti T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-retro-vintage-biden-must-go-american-flag-anti-t-shirt/
Rooster Chiken For Loves Chicken T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-rooster-chiken-for-loves-chicken-t-shirt-trending-shirt/
Santa Hat Xmas Black Chihuahua Ugly Christmas T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-santa-hat-xmas-black-chihuahua-ugly-christmas-t-shirt/
Santa's Favorite Oncology Nurse Christmas Oncol T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-santas-favorite-oncology-nurse-christmas-oncol-t-shirt/
Save The Turtles shirt, Grunge Distressed shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-save-the-turtles-shirt-grunge-distressed-shirt/
Skip A Straw Save A Turtle eco gift for climate change T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-skip-a-straw-save-a-turtle-eco-gift-for-climate-change-t-shirt/
skip a straw save a turtle shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-skip-a-straw-save-a-turtle-shirt-trending-shirt/
Trump I'd Love A Mean Tweet And 1 79 Gas Right Now Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-trump-id-love-a-mean-tweet-and-1-79-gas-right-now-shirt/
Untapped Lands Trust sues Magic Geek Great Cool T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-untapped-lands-trust-sues-magic-geek-great-cool-t-shirt/
Viking Christmas Ugly Sweater FaLaLaLa Valhalla T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-viking-christmas-ugly-sweater-falalala-valhalla-t-shirt/
Work In My Garden, Hang With Chickens Funny Gardening T-Shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-work-in-my-garden-hang-with-chickens-funny-gardening-t-shirt/
You're Never Too Old To Beg For Free Candy shirt - https://olashirt.com/product/new-youre-never-too-old-to-beg-for-free-candy-shirt/
0 Comments