Trending

The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T-Shirt, hoodie, sweater shirt

To be totally honest, this book is weird. It might actually be the weirdest book I've ever read. But there's still something beautiful about it. It's an honest look at mental illness and how it affects not only that individual, but also everyone that cares about them. For those who have dealt with abuse, it's not as cut and dry to understand why mental illness affects them. Instead, it's about learning how to cope and manage, but also when to let go of those who hold you back.


As I mentioned before, this book is a roller coaster ride, especially in the beginning. I sat down to read this expecting to read for maybe 20 minutes later but looked at the clock an hour later and realized that I was so involved in the story that I didn't want to stop reading. It's sad, depressing, at times fun, but most of all it's probably the most thought-provoking novel I have ever read.

My rating: I give it 3 stars not because I didn't like it or I don't think you should read it, but because I found the pacing of the book to be distracting. It starts off energetic, fast-paced, and almost manic. During the middle, it takes a turn and reads more as a desperate plea for approval or attention. And in the end, it's detailed, slower, and tired. I don't know whether this was an intentional decision, but for me as a reader it meant that every 60 pages or so I was forced to feel like I was adjusting to a new writing style.

Click here to buy: The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T-Shirt

The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Sweater Shirt
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Sweater Shirt
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Hoodie Shirt
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Hoodie Shirt
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Classic T Shirts
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Classic T Shirts
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Best Sale
The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T Shirt Best Sale

 

View More Product: Luxashirt 

A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also need a camper and a dog T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-a-woman-cannot-survive-on-wine-alone-she-also-need-a-camper-and-a-dog-t-shirt/

Cozy winter vibes T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-cozy-winter-vibes-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

CULUMBUS WHO LEIF LANDER FIRST T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/columbus-who-leif-lander-first-t-shirt/

dog Happy Fall You All shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dog-happy-fall-you-all-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Forget About Santa I'll Just Ask Grandpa T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-forget-about-santa-ill-just-ask-grandpa-t-shirt/

Funny Cake Dealer Baking Cake Baker Cake Lover Cute Gift T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-funny-cake-dealer-baking-cake-baker-cake-lover-cute-gift-t-shirt/

Funny Penguin I'm Not Fat, I’m Storing Up Energy For The Winter Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-funny-penguin-im-not-fat-im-storing-up-energy-for-the-winter-shirt/

Future Mrs Grealish Soccer Lovers shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-future-mrs-grealish-soccer-lovers-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

I Don't Always Drink When I'm Camping Oh Wait Yes I Do T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-dont-always-drink-when-im-camping-oh-wait-yes-i-do-t-shirt/

I Just Want To Drink Hot Cocoa shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-just-want-to-drink-hot-cocoa-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

I Like Murder Shows Comfy Clothes T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-like-murder-shows-comfy-clothes-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Marsala burgundy Floral mother of the bride T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-marsala-burgundy-floral-mother-of-the-bride-t-shirt/

No One Fights Alone Corrections Firefighter Nurse Police RT EMS - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-one-fights-alone-corrections-firefighter-nurse-police-rt-ems/

No Sheep In My Circle T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-sheep-in-my-circle-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

People Talk About Me Behind My Back T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-people-talk-about-me-behind-my-back-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Santa’s Helper African American Elf With Afro Christmas shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-santas-helper-african-american-elf-with-afro-christmas-shirt/

Santa's little helper, happy Christmas shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-santas-little-helper-happy-christmas-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Skull Cow Blame It All On My Roots Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-skull-cow-blame-it-all-on-my-roots-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

This Is My Costume Now Give Me A Beer Halloween, funny gift for beer lovers T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-this-is-my-costume-now-give-me-a-beer-halloween-funny-gift-for-beer-lovers-t-shirt/

THIS LAND BELONGS TO OUR CHILDREN USA Map shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-this-land-belongs-to-our-children-usa-map-shirt/

American No One Is Illegal On Stolen Land T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-american-no-one-is-illegal-on-stolen-land-t-shirt/

Boykin Spaniel Funny Guide to Traning T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-boykin-spaniel-funny-guide-to-traning-t-shirt/

Cat Moms Are The Best That's Why, Pet Animals Kitten Design Kittie Feline Claw Claws T-shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-cat-moms-are-the-best-thats-why-pet-animals-kitten-design-kittie-feline-claw-claws-t-shirt/

Christmas Eve Merry Christmas Xmas- Forget about Santa I'll Just ask Grandpa T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-christmas-eve-merry-christmas-xmas-forget-about-santa-ill-just-ask-grandpa-t-shirt/

Cockroach And Your Tootbrush Hugging Funny Cockroach - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-cockroach-and-your-tootbrush-hugging-funny-cockroach/

correctional officer no one fights alone shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-correctional-officer-no-one-fights-alone-shirt/

Denmark Danish Flag Viking Scandinavia shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-denmark-danish-flag-viking-scandinavia-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Electric Guitar Vintage Classic Rock N Roll T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-electric-guitar-vintage-classic-rock-n-roll-t-shirt/

Funny cockroach Memes,Have you seen a gir shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-funny-cockroach-memes-have-you-seen-a-girl-shirt/

Guitarist - Play Guitar And I Know Things Retro T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-guitarist-play-guitar-and-i-know-things-retro-t-shirt/

Had 10 Chickens Love Chicken T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-had-10-chickens-love-chicken-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

I Just Want To Bake Cookies Drink Hot Cocoa Watch Christmas Movies T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-just-want-to-bake-cookies-drink-hot-cocoa-watch-christmas-movies-t-shirt/

I Just Want to Drink Wine and Watch Christmas T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-just-want-to-drink-wine-and-watch-christmas-t-shirt/

I like murder shows comfy clothes and maybe 3 people Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-like-murder-shows-comfy-clothes-and-maybe-3-people-shirt/

I Like Murder Shows Comfy Clothes And Maybe 3 People T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-like-murder-shows-comfy-clothes-and-maybe-3-people-t-shirt/

I Like Murder Shows Comfy Clothes Maybe 3 People - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-like-murder-shows-comfy-clothes-maybe-3-people/

I May Be Old But I Got To See All The Cool Bands shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-may-be-old-but-i-got-to-see-all-the-cool-bands-shirt/

I'd rather be drinking piss T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-id-rather-be-drinking-piss-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

I'm Not Insulting You Im Describing You T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-not-insulting-you-im-describing-you-t-shirt/

Just A Woman Who Loves Michael myers shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-just-a-woman-who-loves-michael-myers-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

LEGENDS NEVER DIE BUNNY WAILER TRENDY T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-legends-never-die-bunny-wailer-trendy-t-shirt/

LEGENDS NEVER DIE BUNNY WAILER T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-legends-never-die-bunny-wailer-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Lets Go Brandon Let's Go Brandon Vintage shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-lets-go-brandon-lets-go-brandon-vintage-shirt/

Let's Go Brandon shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-lets-go-brandon-shirt-trending-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Let's Go Brandon, Joe Biden Chant, Impeach Biden Politic T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-lets-go-brandon-joe-biden-chant-impeach-biden-politic-t-shirt/

Little Bit Of Hallmark Christmas Tshirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-little-bit-of-hallmark-christmas-tshirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Minnesota Rocks And Cows T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-minnesota-rocks-and-cows-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Mother of the Bride Shirt, Wedding Party Shirts - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-mother-of-the-bride-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

No Human Is Illegal On Stolen Land Vintage USA shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-human-is-illegal-on-stolen-land-vintage-usa-shirt/

No One Fights Alone Corrections Dispatch Nurse Firefighter Police Military - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-one-fights-alone-corrections-dispatch-nurse-firefighter-police-military/

No One Is Illegal On A Stolen Land Indigenous T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-one-is-illegal-on-a-stolen-land-indigenous-t-shirt/

No Sheep In My Circle Glasses Flag T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-no-sheep-in-my-circle-glasses-flag-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Pissing Off Bartender Sobering Experience Bartende shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-pissing-off-bartender-sobering-experience-bartende-shirt/

Rescue Cat Lover Gift Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rescue-cat-lover-gift-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/

Rock Scissors Paper Throat Punch I Win T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rock-scissors-paper-throat-punch-i-win-t-shirt/

Rocks And Cows Rural Minnesota Souvenir shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rocks-and-cows-rural-minnesota-souvenir-shirt/

Spoiled Stubborn Cocker Spaniel Rules My Life T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-spoiled-stubborn-cocker-spaniel-rules-my-life-t-shirt/

Taco Cat Spelled Backwards Is Taco Cat Funny T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-taco-cat-spelled-backwards-is-taco-cat-funny-t-shirt/

The Voice In My Head Is Telling Me To Go T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-the-voice-in-my-head-is-telling-me-to-go-t-shirt/

There Is Power In The Name Of Jesus, Christian God Lover T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-there-is-power-in-the-name-of-jesus-christian-god-lover-t-shirt/

This Is My Costume Now Give Me A Beer Halloween T-Shirt - https://luxashirt.com/product/official-this-is-my-costume-now-give-me-a-beer-halloween-t-shirt/

Post a Comment

0 Comments