I wonder what would happen, and I do not need to wonder because we saw it, if they called all the BLM protectors, "RIOTERS". It is unfair to categorize ALL people from a particular side with a broad brush. I think ANTIFA (Actually we should just call them "FA" since they are the epitome of fascists). The BLM movement has been hijacked by "FA", so would it be OK for me to lump ALL the BLM and FA as the same? Would I be allowed to do so?
If you say you would not be OK, then you are probably being a partisan hack, if you would be fine, then you should be OK". I know there are things the parties disagree on and that is fine. However when Trump has done all he has for the Black communities and they call him a racist, he is the worse racist ever. In the debate they again repeated the "fine people on both sides" sound bite.
Now we have proof that Biden's son received $3.5 Million dollars from the wife of a Russian official and that does not even make the classified adds on the newspapers and not even mentioned on the Mainstream Media. How is this not newsworthy? Biden's son got over $1.5 Billion from the Chinese government and lets not even mention the Ukraine debacle. Does this not show a pattern?
Buy Products Now: I’m The Granny Turkey Dabbing Thanksgiving Pumpkin Floral Th T-Shirt

https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-elephant-yoga-eff-you-see-kay-why-oh-you-vintage-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/i-only-wanted-10-chickens-but-if-god-wants-me-lover-farmer-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/keep-it-up-youll-be-a-strange-smell-in-my-attic-soon-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-michael-ebuka-stop-playing-wimme-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/one-spooky-mama-funny-halloween-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-pumpkin-thanksgiving-nurse-costume-halloween-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-thats-what-i-do-i-race-i-drink-and-i-forget-things-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-thats-what-i-do-i-race-i-drum-and-i-forget-things-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-the-tradition-continues-webn-fireworks-2021-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/cat-buckleup-you-just-flipped-my-witch-switch-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-yo-omar-is-coming-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/its-in-my-dna-america-dna-flag/
https://luxashirt.com/product/just-a-girl-who-loves-fall-pumpin-spice-latte-cute-autumn-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-just-a-witch-who-drives-a-school-bus-halloween-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-like-wine-and-my-corgi-and-maybe-3-people-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-making-taliban-biden-harris-great-again-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-merry-christmas-unicorn-wearing-face-mask-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-my-broom-broke-so-i-became-a-nurse-witch-halloween-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/my-favorite-soccer-player-calls-me-mom-soccer-mom-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-parrot-trick-or-treat-halloween-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-pink-buckle-up-buttercup-you-just-flipped-my-witch-switch-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-plants-make-me-feel-alive-halloween-skeleton-vintage-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-pug-dog-lover-fall-yall-halloween-costume-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-sometimes-i-open-my-mouth-and-my-mother-comes-out-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/spooky-cat-lover-halloween-skeleton-rib-cage-costume-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/spooky-halloween-pregnancy-announcement-costume-outfit-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/thankful-grateful-blessed-husky-dog-thanskgiving-matching-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-thankful-grateful-blessed-jack-thanskgiving-matching-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/the-baller-skeleton-basketball-player-tarot-card-halloween-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/the-musical-are-calling-and-i-must-go-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/vintage-usa-flag-pumpkin-skeleton-ice-hockey-halloween-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-witch-please-im-rad-tech-halloween-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-thanksgiving-day-gift-turkey-love-grangran-life-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-you-cant-scare-me-i-have-two-crazy-sisters-family-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-you-cant-tell-me-what-to-do-youre-not-my-daughter-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-biden-just-tested-positive-for-worst-president-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-buckle-up-buttercup-you-just-flipped-my-witch-switch-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-coolest-pumpkin-in-the-patch-dabbing-skeleton-halloween-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-cricket-auntie-american-flag-vintage-christmas-xmas-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-dabbing-pumpkin-skeleton-halloween-boys-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-dont-bother-me-im-a-local-mckinney-funny-texas-humor-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/buy-english-bulldog-vampire-dog-halloween-witch-pumpkin-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-french-bulldog-riding-leopard-plaid-truck-thanksgiving-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-girls-funny-halloween-ghost-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/new-goldendoodle-rules-dog-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-happy-halloween-and-yep-its-my-birthday-skull-lover-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-hockey-nonny-american-flag-vintage-christmas-xmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-i-dont-flirt-i-just-talk-tee-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/discount-i-like-bourbon-and-hunting-and-maybe-3-people-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-love-being-a-mommy-sunflower-gnome-thanksgiving-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/best-sale-im-danish-my-lifes-not-its-just-none-of-your-business-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-if-this-flag-offends-you-ill-help-you-pack-t-shirt/
0 Comments