The intro is the usual attack on the free press and MSM. There’s zero insight or objectivity (duh). There are media outlets geared toward the liberals, but nary a mention of Fox News being anything other than a bastion of fair and balanced reporting.
Donnie whines it’s not fair people make fun of him but don’t come after Hunter Biden as much. I think I speak for most functioning Americans when I say both Donnie Jr and Hunter are equally irrelevant to our choices this November.
More fun obvious hypocrisy: he speculates how improper it would be if Biden won if he appointed Hunter to be ambassador to China because he lacks the experience for such a position. I suppose Jared Kushner had a solid resume to given the task of finding peace in the Middle East? Or Ivanka deserved to be seated at a table with world leaders discussing serious business? By his own logic, Daddy shouldn’t be President, since he didn’t spend a day working in government prior to applying for the position.
Buy Products Now: If This Flag Offends You I’ll Help You Pack T-Shirt

https://biztime.com.vn/luxashirt
https://cliqafriq.com/luxashirt
https://www.vietnamta.vn/https-luxashirt-com/wall/
https://www.woddal.com/luxashirt
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/luxashirt
https://www.hdvietnam.com/members/luxashirt.2049445/
https://www.doyoubuzz.com/luxa-shirt
https://greensock.com/profile/104059-luxashirt/
https://openuserjs.org/users/luxashirt
https://www.snupps.com/luxashirt
https://www.zintro.com/profile/zie247c667?ref=Zie247c667
https://www.multichain.com/qa/user/luxashirt
https://www.methodspace.com/members/luxashirt/
https://exercism.org/profiles/luxashirt
https://www.cakeresume.com/luxa-shirt
https://www.codechef.com/users/luxashirt
https://www.giantbomb.com/profile/luxashirt/
http://tupalo.com/en/users/3107522
https://www.catchafire.org/profiles/1764485/
https://rapidapi.com/user/linhtuan44d22@gmail.com
https://www.facer.io/u/luxashirt
https://ignitiondeck.com/id/dashboard/?backer_profile=114409
https://www.dogforums.com/members/luxashirt.322001/#about
https://www.clozette.co/u/luxashirt
https://www.rctech.net/forum/members/luxashirt-257712.html
https://descubre.beqbe.com/luxashirt
https://piqs.de/user/luxashirt/
http://appsplit.com/users/luxashirt
https://www.diggerslist.com/luxashirt
https://www.question2answer.org/qa/user/luxashirt
https://doodleordie.com/profile/luxashirt
https://luxashirt.edublogs.org
https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/members/luxashirt.html
https://www.projectlibre.com/users/luxashirt
http://www.effecthub.com/user/1979957
https://yemle.com/profile/luxashirt
https://gitlab.redox-os.org/luxashirt
https://www.plimbi.com/author/48231/luxashirt
https://www.helpforenglish.cz/profile/215089-luxashirt
http://www.nfomedia.com/profile?uid=rKcWeeD
https://muare.vn/shop/luxa-shirt/773273
https://startupmatcher.com/p/luxashirt
https://yoomark.com/users/luxa-shirt
http://recipes.mentaframework.org/user/edit/154465.page
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/info/player.jsp?plid=150998
https://android.libhunt.com/u/luxashirt
https://mastodon.top/@luxashirt
https://www.bitrated.com/luxashirt
http://community.getvideostream.com/user/luxashirt
https://www.giveffect.com/users/1047933-luxashirt
https://blogfreely.net/luxashirt/
https://bittube.tv/profile/luxashirt
https://www.tickaroo.com/user/613a39b4c7ddf6f7092bf06c
https://www.webtoolhub.com/profile.aspx?user=42276799
https://roomstyler.com/users/luxashirt
http://atlas.dustforce.com/user/luxashirt
https://www.bigpictureclasses.com/users/luxashirt
https://kenhsinhvien.vn/wall/luxashirt.1090410/#about
https://www.otofun.net/members/luxashirt.789843/
http://www.pokerinside.com/profiles/view/445486
0 Comments