Let It Snow Shirt, Buffalo Plaid Christmas Shirt, hoodie, sweater shirt
The book then looks at the issue of freedom from slavery (7), concluding with an exercise in hope, along with an appendix that gives some notes on the development of black ecclesial interpretation (i), a discussion guide, bibliography, and two indices.
What I found most interesting about reading this book is that I respected the author most because of how seriously he took the Bible while the people who saw me read this book while I was eating dinner wished to praise me for being a progressive in being interested in matters of racial justice. It seems that there is a great disconnect between what this author is saying and what his message and perspective mean to an outside, white audience. This is a book written by a black man about the black Christian experience and how the Bible is immensely relevant, if complicated, to the black experience.
Click here to buy: Let It Snow Shirt, Buffalo Plaid Christmas Shirt




View More Product: Luxashirt
0 Comments