I Might Look Like I'm Listening To You But In My Head I'm Thinking About Getting More Pigs T-Shirt, hoodie, sweater shirt
This book is not written for a reader like me. Sometimes this can be a bad thing, but in this case the fact that the book is not written for a reader like me is a very good thing. What this author did that is rare in books I have read that deal with matters of racial politics and identity is avoid a false dilemma between the desire for justice and a belief in the truth of the Bible. The author comments that this false dilemma often comes from the cultural politics of the Bible in the white churches (although it is no less a false dilemma there--God is just and His word is reliable and relevant to our behavior), and the author wrestles with the demands of God on believers that are particularly hard to the black experience, including the need to forgive so that one be forgiven.
Click here to buy: I Might Look Like I'm Listening To You But In My Head I'm Thinking About Getting More Pigs T-Shirt




View More Product: Luxashirt
0 Comments