With literally thousands of people reading or ‘audiobook-listening’ to this book today - (July 14th, 2020 release date)-
[300 pages - or 7 hours and 5 minutes audio]
.....’dozens’ of reviews ( professional and mainstream reviews), can be found on the Internet already.
I can’t help but wonder how human-thought is shifting around the world...
As a global community....what are we ( readers), really seeking from this book? I think - in actuality - we want more than the inside family scoop....but the inside insights are a great place to start. ( so thank you Mary L. Trump)
It took me a few chapters to feel ‘invested’ fully in this book.
I wondered if I was going to learn anything new about Donald Trump....
I did....but nothing was shocking....still there were eye-openers.
Contextually we get the panoramic overview of three men:
1. Fred Trump: Donald’s father ( a sociopathic, alcoholic,bullying, dictator of a man) > NOTE... this feels equally about him as it does Donald Trump.
2.Fred Trump Jr: Mary L Trump’s father ( lots of trials and tribulations between father and first born son)...
and lots of sadness .... that spills over to Mary. Mary suffered watching her dad suffer. Fred Trump Jr. died young of a heart attack in his early forties.
Click here to buy: ust a Good Mom shirt Funny Mom, Leopard Mom




View More Product: Luxashirt
Home: https://nvpteeshirt.blogspot.com/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-the-cool-girls-are-cow-moms-cow-art-vintage-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-god-is-great-cactus-western-sublimation-cactus-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-heifer-dont-test-me-sublimation-cow-sublimation-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-hocus-pocus-still-that-witch-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-horror-films-characters-horror-movies-happy-halloween-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-got-a-new-attitude-heifer-cow-licking-lips-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-in-a-world-full-of-princesses-be-a-cowgirl-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-in-october-we-wear-pink-halloween-sublimation-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-in-october-we-wear-pink-pumpkin-sublimation-graphics-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-its-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year-halloween-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-its-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year-horror-movies-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-just-a-small-town-girl-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-love-came-down-luke-2-11-nativity-shirt-merry-christmas/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-love-fall-thankful-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-never-give-up-sunflower-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-peace-love-camping-heart-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rescuing-rottweilers-is-like-the-mafia-tee-shirts/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rottweiler-im-here-for-you-ever-you-need-a-friend-t-shirts/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-rottweiler-pumpkin-halloween-costume-t-shirts/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-sweet-dreams-are-made-of-this-shirt-halloween-sublimation/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-your-crazy-is-showing-tuck-that-back-in-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-q-sweater-star-trek-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-avenged-kitten-fold-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-creepy-cat-welcome-to-the-dark-side-blood-moon-tee-shirts/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dolly-parton-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-be-a-salty-heifer-t-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-dont-judge-my-pitbull-and-i-wont-judge-your-kids-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-fall-into-learning-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-halloween-cat-black-cat-halloween-moon-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-happy-halloween-hallothanksmas-flaminco-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-harry-potter-ya-filthy-muggle-ugly-sweater-for-christmas/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ho-ho-ho-merry-cybertruck-ugly-christmas/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-like-motorcycles-fishing-and-maybe-3-people-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-i-put-a-spell-on-you-shirt-halloween-sublimation-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-im-so-alpha-my-beta-cells-stopped-working-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-in-a-world-full-of-basic-witches-be-a-sanderson-sister-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-its-just-a-bunch-of-hocus-pocus-shirt-halloween-sublimation/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-my-broom-broke-so-now-i-go-running-funny-zombie-t-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-normal-people-scare-me-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-north-swole-ugly-christmas-sweater-sexy-santa-meme-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-october-queen-afro-girl-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-big-booty-hoe-ho-ho-ho-naughty-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-ho-ho-hold-my-beer-funny-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-meme-ight-imma-head-out-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-president-donald-trump-snowman-its-gonna-be-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-reindeer-sex-naughty-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-santa-christmas-is-coming-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-santa-is-fake-unicorns-are-real-ugly-christmas/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-santas-favorite-ho-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoast-the-original-hipster-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-oncoasts-hot-holiday-bundle-ugly-christmas-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-penis-ice-cream-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-back-to-the-future-crewneck-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-teacher-with-flair-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-the-one-where-im-the-aunt-of-the-groom-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-the-one-where-im-the-cousin-of-the-bride-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ugly-christmas-sweater-home-alone-kevin-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ugly-christmas-sweater-santa-shark-ho-ho-ho-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ugly-christmas-sweater-the-rock-jingle-bell-rock-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ugly-christmas-sweater-tiger-king-joe-exotic-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ugly-christmas-t-shirt-smells-like-christmas-spirit-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-ust-a-good-mom-shirt-funny-mom-leopard-mom-shirt/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-what-would-dolly-do-graphic-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
https://luxashirt.com/product/official-wolf-sit-on-the-moon-shirt-shirt-for-men-and-women/
0 Comments