Unicorns I Don't Care How Small That Spider Is Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve t-shirt
I was in the fifth grade, devouring The Hardy Boys and Chip Hilton, on the cusp of adolescence, when a nun put this in my hands. Holding the thickness, I wondered at the malicious minds that devised new tortures for parochial education. But soon, a few chapters in, the world turned for me, colors changed; things and people, I realized, were not what they seemed. So, when I smile softly, or bristle instead, at the passing panoply, the quotidian things in life, it's because long ago someone laid Cervantes on my desk. Yes, there are faces in the clouds but not everyone sees them. When you're next stopped at a light, turn up your car radio, and match the baselines to the variety of walkers, even if they don't know they're dancing.
Click here to buy: Unicorns I Don't Care How Small That Spider Is Shirt




Home: Luxashirt
0 Comments