Trending

Some People Need A Shock Collar And I Need The Remote T-Shirt

 

Some People Need A Shock Collar And I Need The Remote T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve t-shirt

“Well, if you can’t understand me,” responded Sancho, “I don’t know any other way to say it; that’s all I know, and may God protect me.”

“Oh, now I have it,” responded Don Quixote. “You mean to say that you are so pliant, so docile and softhearted, that you will accept what I tell you and learn what I teach you.”

“I’ll bet,” said Sancho, “you knew what I was saying and understood me from the beginning, but wanted to mix me up so you could hear me make another two hundred mistakes.”

“That may be,” replied Don Quixote. “Tell me, then, what does Teresa say?”

“Teresa says,” said Sancho, “that I should keep a sharp eye on you, and there’s no arguing against written proof, because if you cut the deck you don’t deal, and a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. And I say that a woman’s advice is no jewel, and the man who doesn’t take it is a fool.”

Click here to buy: Some People Need A Shock Collar And I Need The Remote T-Shirt 

Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt
Some Grandpas Taka Naps Real Grandpas Play Drums Then Take A Nap Shirt

Home: Luxashirt 

Post a Comment

0 Comments